Monday, February 7, 2011

Snowmageddon!

Last week it snowed pretty much the whole week, causing me (and plenty others) to be locked in doors where the only thing to do was eat! I can’t count how many times I went to the fridge, opened it, decided there was nothing worth eating, then only to go back 30 minutes later and manage to find something to eat to help cure the boredom! Eating when I am bored is one of my worst habbits and is one of the major reasons I got up to 265 in the first place! This week took a major toll on not only my eating habits but also effected me mentally. I realized that I need to get a better grip on my ability to focus on other things to do besides eating, something I am going to try to work on.
You all know that my goal at weigh in last week was to be 6lbs lighter (179), because of stupid Snowmageddon I didn’t get to weigh in. I go to train with Lo tonight and as bad as I wanted that 6lbs loss, all I want more than anything tonight is to NOT gain 6lbs!!! I told Lo that I would probably have to cut off a limb just to break even!!! Since being with Lo in October I have yet to gain anything, well there comes a 1st time for everything, right?! I am going to take whatever number the scale throws my way and restart. Last week is over and done with and after I weigh today I am starting a new clean slate.
The snow was fun while it lasted, but I hope that never happens again. But if and when it does I will hopefully be a little bit more prepared! No matter the number I am just going to remind myself that this is just life, no one gets out alive!
I will update you all tomorrow with my results and my new plan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment