Thursday, May 16, 2013

Back where I belong

Man its been only 10 days since I last blogged... I have been getting so side tracked with the wedding here lately. Every ounce of free time I have, goes to making something for the wedding.

However, I am taking a few minutes for myself to blog and get a few thoughts out of my head (its getting crowded up there)...

1. I am SO happy that part of my Mother's Day present was for me to go back to my trainer, Lo! She might yell and might be disappointed in me at times, however that is exactly what I need from her!

2. I have dreamed of taking my bridals in a field of sunflowers (in memory of my Gaga), well in Texas the sunflowers bloom in July! That means I need my dress to zip up by July 28th. I have 2 1/2 months to get my dress to zip... that leads me to #3.

3. I am not going to cheat at all until after my bridals. That is a whopping 73 days of eating 110% clean. I can do this. If I do have to go to a restaurant I will do my research before hand and chose wisely.

4. Did I mention I am back with Lo?! EEK I am so excited... we will be focusing on my core, hips, back and butt... those are the areas that if I really focus on them, my dress WILL zip all the way.

Well, that is all I have today! I hope you are all doing well...

No comments:

Post a Comment