Friday, September 27, 2013

Inches matter more than pounds


Happy Friday!!!

This morning was a GREAT morning for sure… I pulled my “Skinny Girl” jeans out of the dryer and put those bad boys on (last week was the 1st time I could wear them in 2 years and they were fitting okay, not to tight or anything). Well, after I had them on for a few minutes, I noticed they were kind of loose!!!! The scale hasn’t moved at all from last week but I can totally tell I have lost inches for sure! Yay for inches lost!

Update on the LiveFit Program – today I am on day 19 and it is my last workout day of Phase 1, Week 3!!! In the past 3 weeks I have noticed I have been getting stronger with each passing day. I have noticed that my biceps are growing. My abs are under all that flab on my stomach. My thighs are toning up. Man I just feel great!! I am looking forward to starting Phase 2 after just 1 more week of Phase 1.

Make sure you check back on October 7th because I will be posting my Phase 1 transformation photos!!!

I hope you all have a happy and healthy Friday! Remember to not erase all your hardwork to did this week by going cray cray on eating this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment