Monday, April 7, 2014

Screw Monday

I have decided to say screw Monday! Why, because it is the day everyone says "Well my diet will start Monday..."  or "Oh that sounds like a great idea, I am going to wait until next Monday to start that."

No more people, you are not promised another Monday! Get up and do it today!!!

With that being said, I have decided to start another 12 weeks of LiveFit... next Monday. Haha just kidding... I am starting tomorrow!!!

The reason I am not starting today is because I have already had my gym seesh and I didnt follow what Jamie has on the plan. So, tomorrow is the golden day!!!

Food wise, I am already eating clean based off the LiveFit menu so I am good to go in that area. I can clean it up a bit more and be a little bit more hardcore next week when I go grocery shopping, but for now I am going to finish out what with the groceries we just bought. Menu below.

I will blog updates with the 12 weeks and hope that some of you will also join along with me (if you do, I would love to hear updates from you also).

Some might wonder, how does LiveFit and my morning boot camps fit together... well to be honest, they kinda don't. When I am with my trainer, I do more all over body training and I am going to do everything she says to do (because, well I am paying her and I am scared to death of her... hahaha just kidding, unless this is Lo reading this then yes I am so scared, shaking in my boots scared of you). When I am working out over lunch and on the weekends, I will focus on LiveFit and what Jamie has written out for me.

Menu for this week:
Breakfast - 3 eggs with bell peppers
Snack - Banana & Peanut Butter
Lunch - Turkey Burger (no bun) and Sweet Potato Fries
Snack - Protein Shake
Dinner - Turkey Chili
Snack - Protein Shake

Alright, there you go... now say it with me, SCREW MONDAY!!! Haha!!!

I hope you are all having a happy & healthy day!
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment