Thursday, December 4, 2014

I finally ate meat again!!!

For the past 8 weeks or so, the smell of meat makes me want to barf. The sight of it makes me dry heave. The taste of it... well I have never been able to taste it. I have been living off carbs, that is when I am able to eat at all.

I went to the doctors yesterday and they told me I lost 4 pounds since my last visit. Here I was scared they were going to lecture me about my weight and I actually lost weight. Probably because I haven't been able to eat anything without throwing up.

Then today I had a craving for Chick-Fil-A... ODD!!!

I bought a chicken sandwich and waffle fries... it took me 2 hours to eat it, but I did!!! I ate the entire meal. I am so proud of myself!!!

Another good note, we will know the gender of the baby very soon!!! We will reveal if we will have a Cora Mae or a Dax Marshall on December 21st... so stay tuned!

The doctor says girl, Casey and I say boy, and Caleb is begging for a sister. We will see in a couple days... eek! I am so ready to buy new baby clothes either way!!!

Hope you are all doing great and thank you for baring with me the past couple weeks while I have been quite. Next week I start working out again and I am ready to start posting more. Bring on the 2nd trimester!!!


signature

No comments:

Post a Comment