Monday, March 11, 2013

27 days and counting

In 27 days, Casey Caleb and I will be handing out to meet our photographer to take engagement photos!! I am so excited that the next chapter of our lives has officially started and I can't wait to have these photos done... I will cherish them forever!

On that note, I have 27 days to really focus on Insanity and to really stay focused on my food plan. We have already finished 1 week of Insanity and I can already feel myself not as bloated and I have more energy! The scale hasn't changed much but I know that it will soon.

I wore the dress in the picture below to our engagement dinner this past weekend and I plan on wearing it for some of our engagement photos too... I have 27 days to look better in it... I can do it and I will do it!! I am a bride on a mission...





No comments:

Post a Comment