Monday, March 24, 2014

Bikini Challenge

Over the weekend I decided to join a group of girls on Instagram that are doing a 90 days till summer challenge with their bikinis! The goal is to just feel comfortable in your skin and be confident in a bikini.

Why did I join? Well, I already wear bikinis BUT I don’t feel 100% confident in them. Plus since being back from our honeymoon, I have been slacking bad (as you know) and I need a challenge to help push me on the right track again!!!

So, I took my photos last night and posted them to my IG account (JordashFlowers) and I will be posting photos every couple weeks to help hold me accountable! I am also going to take measurements tonight and post those later this week!

Y’all get ready to help hold me accountable! If I go quite on FB or IG, message me and ask what is up. If you know me in real life and you see me slacking, punch me (not too hard though). If you don’t see another bikini photo by April 23rd, comment on my photos until I post one! Please, I am begging you… help hold me accountable!

My plan
1.       this week I plan on not eating ANY sugary treats
2.       make it to the gym at least 3 times (Monday lunch, Wednesday lunch and Friday lunch)
3.       stay away from the diet cokes until I finish all my water intake for the day (half my body weight in ounces)
4.       only eat complex carbs and don’t eat any carbs after leaving work
5.       have a protein shake before bed

And yep, if I stick to my plan I am going to reward myself… but not with food! I am going to reward myself with a new outfit. Hey, I need some kind of incentive to help hold me to it!!!

Okay, so time to give it hell!!! Hope you all have a happy and healthy week!!!  

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment