Friday, March 21, 2014

Feeling funky, but not in the good way!

Time to be honest, with yall and myself!

I mentioned a few days ago on my Facebook page that I have been in a funk. It comes and goes, actually it comes and stays for a while and goes for about a day and then comes back. I honestly don’t know what is going on! I have never been this tired or this blah before. I have zero energy and all I want to do is go to sleep. I am having a hard time waking up in the mornings and a hard time staying awake at work.

Thank God for my sweet son who lets me come home and crash on the couch while he plays. He told me the other day, “Momma, you look like sleeping beauty and I was being Spider-Man and protecting you from the bad guys who wanted to wake you up.” Yep, the living was TORN apart but I didn’t even care, I just wanted to sleep… That is SO not like me!

Food wise, I am not eating BAD but I am also not eating 110% clean either. This weekend Casey and I are going to sit down and write out a clean eating menu and then go grocery shopping Sunday after church. Then we will meal prep all the food out and have it ready to go for the week. I will admit, that is where I have gone wrong the past couple weeks since we have been back to normal life.

The gym… next week is my last week off from boot camp with my trainer. I am going to try and make myself get up and go in the mornings but I am not going to beat myself up if I don’t go. I am going to just mainly focus on my food intake and then when boot camp starts back up in April, I will hopefully be in a better mood and ready to hit it hard.

What does the funk consist of? I am exhausted and can’t seem to catch up on my sleep. I am either really hungry and can’t get full or not hungry at all and don’t want to eat anything. Since I am so exhausted, I have zero energy to do anything… working out, cleaning the house, crafting, shopping, etc. I don’t feel sick, I don’t have a fever, I don’t have a headache, my body isn’t aching, and no I am not pregnant!!!

Here is to creating a clean eating menu this weekend, stocking up on all clean foods and preparing everything in advance… I pray going back to this 110% will do the trick and finally kick this funks booty!!!

I am DONE feeling like this!!!! DONE!!!!

Well, I hope you all have a happy and healthy Friday…

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment