Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Vivid Dream!

Last night I had one of the most vivid dreams I have had since getting pregnant. It felt so real, I just had to share it with you all.

The dream started off with me receiving a call from the doctors office telling me the results of my blood work were in and that I could come pick them up. I drove to the office and picked up what I thought was going to be a envelope but much to my surprise it was 2 gift bags, one pink and one blue. The doctor explained to me that each bag contains 2 shirts rolled up in ribbon. I would have to open the shirts up one at a time to reveal if we were having a girl or boy. I got back in my car and started to drive to Casey. On the way I decided to go ahead and take a peak. The 1st shirt I opened was from the pink bag and it said "Daddy's Little Girl, CONGRATS". I about lost it... I was crying and so happy. I couldn't hold back the smile I had on my face, we were having a little girl. I finally pulled myself back together and went downtown to "open" the package with Casey. Before I found him, I decided to lay down in the middle of Main Street and watch the lights change from green to yellow to red. It was really odd because as I laid there, cars just went around me... like it was okay that I was in the middle of the street just laying taking everything in. I finally stood up and made my way to Casey. I handed him the bags and acted like I didn't know the gender. He opened a blue shirt, no, he opened a pink shirt, no, he opened the other blue shirt, no... and then the last pink shirt and he saw the "Daddy's Little Girl, CONGRATS" and smiled bigger than I have ever seen him smile before. We both looked up and there was a HUGE audience cheering us on... I did not recognize a single one of them!

Then I woke up!

Crazy, right?! Old Wives Tales say that whatever you dream you are having, you usually have the opposite, so this would mean we are having a boy!

After I told this dream to Casey, I could hear him smiling (we were on the phone) and I asked him what he was thinking and he said "Well, now I really want a daughter." He has been dead set on having a son since I met him almost 3 years ago... and now he wants a daughter!!!

I guess I am the only one of team blue now... Casey and Caleb are both dead set on having a girl.

We should have our results back from the doctor any day now and then will announce the gender on December 21st!

EEK!!!
signature

1 comment:

  1. I never knew that about the dreams! I always dreamt I was having a boy and I had a girl :) I love reading your updates :)

    ReplyDelete