Monday, October 31, 2016

Goal Crusher!


In September I made a goal that I wanted to get as close as possible to 189.8 by October 1st that I could. Well, I didn't make it by October 1st.

I decided that I would make the same goal again for October. This time I came up with a reward for hitting my goal. I figured it would help me stay on track...

And it helped!!!

What did I do differently?
*Worked out everyday except Sundays - mainly lifting with some cardio here and there
*Did some 2 a days when I had the extra time
*Really focused on going up in weights when lifting
*Changed my cheat meal from Friday night to Sunday afternoon. It helped me stay on track over the weekend.
*Focused on drinking all my water and less diet cokes (still having my DC though)
*Started the No Off Season Challenge by Fit Like Flint!

This morning, Halloween, I hit 189.8!!!!!


My reward - I am going indoor skydiving on Thursday!!!! The 2 times Casey has gone, I was pregnant. Once with Isabelle when I took him for Father's Day and then with Dax when I took him and my niece for her birthday. I am SUPER excited to get in that tunnel and FLY!!!

My next goal - to fit back into these size 10 slacks comfortably!


When I hit this goal, my reward is going to be to buy a new outfit from OllieMarie!!!

signature

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for this original post with most attractive and useful information shared on your wall. Ok

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are India's leading Manufacturer of essential oils, Carrier oils as Pomegranate oil, Amazing Uses Jojoba oil, and Avocado oil and so on. We are looking forward impression by you Thanks.

    ReplyDelete