Sunday, November 27, 2011

Day 1 - Advocare 24 Day challenge

So today was my 1st day of the challenge. I am very excited and I can start to feel that determination spark coming back! Like I told you before, here are my measurements and weight. I will have to post my photos tomorrow... Sorry! Mark my words, come December 20th you WILL be able to tell a difference.

Weight: 185.4
Waist: 41 inches
Hips: 44.5 inches
Chest: 40.5 inches
Left thigh: 23 inches
Left bicep: 13 inches

My thoughts: This morning was a great start. Spark on an empty stomach, 30 mins later fiber drink and my meal replacement shake. Umm to be honest, the fiber drink was the worst drink I've ever chugged in my life! But I figured I want to be back at my goal weight so why not! This afternoon has been a breeze. I've eaten clean and have had a burst of energy... And I even worked out this morning! Day 1 has been a success and I am ready for tomorrow. Snacks and lunch is packed and ready to go!!

23 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment