Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Day 3 of Advocare 24 day challenge

Today is the last day of the 1st phase of the 10 day cleanse... did I lose ya?! 

The 10 day cleanse is broken down into 3 parts. Days 1-3, Days 4-7 and Days 8-10. I am really looking forward to Days 4-7 because (DRUM ROLL PLEASE)... I don't have to drink the Fiber Drink!!! It does come back for Days 8-10 but I get a small vacation. You might think I am being dramatic (because a lot of times I am) but really, try it and then lets talk. I did mix it in a shaker today and it made it less lumpy (thanks Brittney Coe) but it still was barf-o-rama in a cup. 

So if you know me at all, you know I love to weigh myself. When I was getting close to hitting 100 lbs lost, my wonderful trainer (Lo) even took my scale away from me because the number started messing with my head. Well, long story short... I weighed this morning. I am not going to reveal the number lost until the final weigh in on December 20th, but lets just say I was even shocked! 

Someone yesterday asked me if I was hungry at all on this cleanse, my answer was "only when I get bored." When you think of cleanse you think that you have to starve yourself and you aren't able to eat at all... That's why I put this cleanse off for so long. But that way of thinking is wrong with the Advocare 24 Day Challenge. I eat small (clean/healthy) meals every 3 hours. Shake, oatmeal with blueberries, protein filled salad, nuts, chicken with veggies, fruit.... I only got hungry yesterday when I was bored, which isn't that the case for everyone?!

I am ready to take on today!!! I am fully stocked at work and I have my gym bag packed in the car ready to go and see Lo after I get off.

No comments:

Post a Comment