Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 4 of Advocare 24 day challenge

Caution. Before you read any further beware it isn’t for someone who has a weak stomach! If you have a weak stomach, then go ahead and skip down to the last paragraph!

Yesterday was INSANE! I spent most of the morning in the bathroom… and no I wasn’t doing my hair or makeup. I knew drinking straight fiber for 3 days would soon catch up to me but I didn’t think it would happen all at once. I went to the bathroom a total of 6 times from the hours of 6 am to 11 am. It wasn’t diarrhea  by any means. I usually go once a day, which I thought was good enough. I guess I was W-R-O-N-G! I feel so much better now knowing that I am less full of crap then I was before. (Hahaha sorry, I had to!)

Today was my 1st day not drinking the Fiber. I have reached the glorious Day 4!! Now I have 4 days of no fiber drink and then back at it for 3. I can do this… I CAN DO THIS!! This morning when mixing my meal replacement shake, I was in a hurry and needed something I could take in the car with me and shake and drink on the way to the daycare. I couldn’t find anything (left my shaker at work)… so I grabbed a sippy cup! To be honest, it was perfect size! Screwed on the top, shook it up and then took the top off and drank it. No I didn’t drink it out of the sippy lid, sorry to disappoint. The only thing with drinking out of the sippy was having a 2 year old yell at me “No Momma that’s Bubba’s sip!” Oh well, like I have said before… a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!

With the 24 Day Challenge it doesn’t talk about working out, but I am doing it because I know how much better I feel when I do. My method is to take every other day off. Yesterday was my “on” day. Lo pushed me so hard and I wanted to give up and say I was weak and leave but good thing about her, she won’t let me do that! I love having someone who believes in me the way she does. Thursday when I go back to see her, I will give it my all… or at least I will try! HAHA!

20 days to go... 

No comments:

Post a Comment