Thursday, December 1, 2011

Day 5 of Advocare 24 day challenge

Last night I made double chocolate chip cookies stuffed with an Oreo. Talk about hard! Not the process of making the cookies but the strength it took to NOT eat one. But I overcame the smell, overcame how good I knew it would taste and completed the task without eating a single cookie. It might have helped that I put my scale on the floor next to me while I was baking them… I know I am crazy BUT it worked!

Today is Day 5! 19 more days… 19 more days! I woke up this morning and it was the 1st time in a really long time that I haven’t felt bloated. I put my jeans on (that have been tight) and they fit good. I am not surprised by any of this, I knew what I needed to do to lose the weight but I just haven’t been doing it. Something has been kicked started back deep inside me and I feel my dedication turning back on.  And, I love it.

This Advocare Challenge is great, however if you aren’t ready to put in the hard work, to give up the “good” foods, to really focus and lose weight… it won’t work for you. Everybody can sit there and say they want to lose weight but until the fire is turned on deep inside (a fire ONLY you can turn on), then nothing you try will work. That is why there are so many yo yo diets… there is NO quick fix to lose the weight. You didn’t put it on overnight and it’s not going to come off overnight.

I have a passion in my heart to help people succeed in their weight loss journey. I will dedicate my spare time to you, give you tools you need, encourage you, give you workout routines, etc…. if you are ready to dig down deep, find the fire within, turn it on and lose weight, let me know! I would love to help you out. If it’s working out, learning how to eat right, starting the Advocare 24 Day Challenge (which I sale!), I am here for you!!

If I can do this… so can you! You just have to have the WANT to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment