Thursday, December 8, 2011

Day 11 of Advocare 24 day challenge - Cleanse Results!!!

Okay people settle down, I am about to announce my results from phase 1.... 
The 10 Day Cleanse!!!


Weight: Day 1 - 185.4 & Day 11 - 176.4 = Total lost: 9 pounds
Waist: Stayed the same at 41 inches

HipsDay 1 - 44.5 inches & Day 11 - 42.0 inches = Total lost: 2.5 inches
ChestDay 1 - 40.5 inches & Day 11 - 39.0 inches = Total lost: 1.5 inches
Left thigh: Stayed the same at 23 inches
Left bicep: Stayed the same at 13 inches

So, I lost a total of 9 pounds and 4 inches!!! I think that was a pretty darn good 10 days for me, even with me slipping up twice! 

Today I start phase 2, taking the supplements at breakfast and lunch. I still plan on eating semi clean but I am also going to reintroduce Fat Girl Friday. Everyone needs a cheat meal at least once a week or you will end up breaking down and giving up all together. Someone wise once told me to look at it this way, you have 6 meals a day, 7 day a week.... that comes out to be 42 meals a week. If you cheat on 1 or 2 of those meals, you are still eating 40 healthy meals! Seems okay to me!! Oh and this someone was Mr. Larry North himself. Don't know who he is? Go Google him!!

Advocare - I am going to be joining up with some of my fellow Advocare people and starting in a couple of days, I will be not only blogging about my journey but also about their journey on the 24 Day Challenge! I have quiet a few people I work with who have done this challenge and have succeed with flying color. I will be posting their pictures along with before and after numbers. So stay tuned!!

If you are interested in what Advocare has to offer you, please feel free to contact me! I would love to talk to you more! Or if you just want to go on and order go to www.advocare.com/110911283 

New Years is right around the corner, are you ready to make a change for 2012?! My goal in 2011 was for it to be my last year being overweight...EVER! And now, I am going into 2012 in my healthy weight range for my height and I am not stopping there!! Make 2012 your year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment