Monday, December 5, 2011

REPEAT - Day 8 of Advocare 24 day challenge

Yesterday was suppose to be Day 8 (start of part 3 of my 10 day cleanse). Well, it is know going to be known as “the day Jordan decided to act like didn’t exist”… Let me just run you through my weekend.

Saturday, I did great. I even went out to the bar and saw Wade Bowen play. I didn’t drink or eat anything bad. I was the DD and at about 2:30 in the morning Sunday, I made a pit stop at Whataburger (hahaha Jamie) for the drunks I had in the car with me. Well while making the order, I felt a hunger pain. I ordered me a chicken biscuit, why? I do not know but I did. Then I finally made it to bed about 5 am Sunday morning. Slept until about 11 and made it home after noon. I had a shake for “breakfast” and went on with my day. I had to go to work and turn in reports, I made it to the gym, and then decided to go grocery shopping (because I had NO food at my house). When I went to check out, I realized that my money, debit card and license are in my jeans from last night that I left at my friends house. So I had to leave there with no groceries and go home. I got my card back later that night BUT it was to late to take Caleb to the store. So I made due with a chocolate bar and a piece of chicken. Healthy right?!

So that is why I am repeating Day 8 today.

Repeat Day 8 is going good so far, thank goodness to the stash of food I have in my desk. I have plans tonight to do my ab video and Caleb and I will be making a trip to the store. I am not going to let 1 bad day ruin this all for me… instead I am picking up from where I messed up and deciding to start over. Because isn’t that what life is all about? None of us are perfect, we mess up and stumble all the time. But when we do so, we pick ourselves up and try, try again. Why wouldn’t weight loss be the same?

No comments:

Post a Comment