Saturday, December 3, 2011

Day 7 of the Advocare 24 Day Challenge

Today is the last day of part 2 of the 10 day cleanse. That means tomorrow I have to start drinking that awful fiber drink again for 3 more days! Gross...

I won't lie, yesterday was H-A-R-D for me. 1st I went and ate at a Mexican restaurant for lunch with my real Dad. I ordered a Rico Salad with no bacon bits and grilled chicken and the dressing on the side. Hard came into play when I saw what my Dad ordered... 3 of the best enchiladas they had. Then I get back to work and I hear the sweets in the break room calling my name. I didn't cave but it was hard to tune them out. Then last night I had no plans and so I moved stuff into my new house. Hard came to visit me again, when I was driving home and really wanting to stop at sonic for ice cream... But I didn't stop. Instead I went home and finished my Christmas cards and went to be at 9! The things you gotta do to keep your mind off food...

Today is a bit easier, but the again it's not even noon! I will be out and about today so I have packed my handy dandy lunch box. I have my snacks and water ready at my disposal. I have lunch plans with a friend and we are hitting up Jason's Deli. Dinner is still undecided but I promise you this, I won't cheat! 

3.5 days left of the 10 day cleanse and then I can start part 2 of this challenge. I am looking forward to December 20th! 

No comments:

Post a Comment