Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Day 9 of Advocare 24 day challenge

Today and tomorrow then I am officially DONE with the 1st phase of this challenge. I always knew I could do it but, it just feels great knowing I have accomplished something that a few years ago I would have thrown to the side after a day or 2. Actually I probably would've quit after drinking the 1st Fiber drink. I think you have to be really dedicated to being healthy to drink that stuff. But, tomorrow is my last day of it and all the angels in heaven are rejoicing right along with me.

Today is going great so far. Well, to be honest... I left my Spark at home and so I snooped around some Co-Workers desk and finally found some. Thanks Autumn! Pink Lemonade 1st thing in the morning on an empty stomach isn't really how I would have liked to start my day, but better than nothing!!

Last night I realized that my AB video was already packed and at my new house (oh by the way, I am moving) and so I couldn't do my workout. Caleb was already in bed and so I opened up Pinterest (oh how I love Pinterest) and found a workout. It was 20 seconds of each: squats, mountain climbers, high knees and jumping jacks. I did this workout 4 times and then did my own ab's. It may not have been what I had planned but, its better than nothing!

That is my new thing for today... "Its better than nothing!" You may not get the HUGE results you want but any results are better than nothing. You may not get the presents you want from Christmas, but any presents are better than nothing. Next time you are disappointed in something stop and think about all the people in the world who go without daily. Be thankful for what you are blessed with and remember something is always better than nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment