Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Days 13-16 of Advocare 24 day challenge

Guess who is back... me!!!

Man moving was a pain in my tush! Actually the moving process was fine, I am blessed with amazing friends who basically did everything for me. Word to the wise though, never move with a toddler present. He was so sad when we packed up his stuff. Poor kid thought we were getting rid of everything he owned. Another word to the wise, do NOT do this challenge while moving. I stayed on track with my pills but my food slipped really badly. I am human and I can admit when I have messed up... well, I messed up! But today is a new day and I am ready to take the bull by the horns. I still have 8 days left of this challenge and I going to finish it out strong.

One thing I can really say about it all is that I have so much more energy. I am hardly ever tired, I feel so relaxed, I just feel really good. I am addicted to the Spark energy drinks, they taste like kool-aid and I loved kool-aid growing up! I also love that I can fit into my jeans without being nervous. I love that I dont have to lay on my bed and suck in just to zip and button. 

Advocare is a great product, not just for losing weight but to feel like the best you that you can be. The vitamins I am taking daily are something I wouldn't normally just pick up from Walmart because I am not "smart" in that area of what to take and when. Great thing about Advocare is that they lay it all out for you and label the package! So easy! 

If you are ready to feel better and maybe even lose some weight, I am here to help... Advocare is here to help!!!
www.advocare.com/110911283

Tomorrow: Brittney Coe's story with pictures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment