Thursday, May 23, 2013

Thank you to my readers

Good morning y'all...

I just wanted to take a minute and tell all my readers THANK YOU! You guys and girls are what keep me going every day. I love getting random text messages, phone calls, comments, emails, etc. asking questions about clean eating, working out, how I stay motivated and much more. Every one of those sweet comments and questions, helps push me to the next level of my weight loss journey.

Losing weight for me is about being skinny. It isn't about fitting into a certain pair of shorts or even into my wedding dress... it is about so much more! There is so much more to life then the number on the scale or what size you are. Plus no where in the bible does it say you have to be skinny (instead it talks about taking care of our temples). My mission in life is to help those around me and through my weight loss journey, I have been blessed to be able to do just that.

Thank you for taking time out of your day and reading my blogs! It really means the world to me!

Be the change you want to see in the world!!!

I love you all, no matter where you are at in your weight loss journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment