Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Time to brag on my man

We restarted the last 2 weeks of Insanity last night after being off the last 2 weeks due to my injured ankle. We are determined to finish it strong and then re-start month 2 again. I felt great getting back to working out, even if I had to do everything low impact.

I want to take a minute and brag on my man. I know I said I was going to wait to show you his start to month 1 photo but since we are behind schedule on finishing up, I wanted to go ahead and share it with you. Casey has done so great the past couple of months... actually since we started dating he has lost a total of 53 pounds! It is all about eating clean and getting your body moving. He has changed his entire life style since we started dating.... he went from being a bachelor who slept, ate out, drank beer and played video games to a future husband and step dad who helps cook, plays with Caleb, takes walks to the park and workouts with me. I couldn't be more proud of this man! He inspires me every time I see him and he makes me want to strive to be a better (healthy and skinnier) person!

Here is his 1 month difference from Insanity! I cant wait to see his 2 month pictures!!

We cant solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them! You HAVE to change your MIND or your physical change wont last!

No comments:

Post a Comment