Tuesday, June 10, 2014

We are PREGNANT!!!!

This is a very exciting year for us... a wedding and now a baby!

I am going to TRY to blog weekly on updates with how I am doing with my pregnancy... who knows I might help someone else later on down the road!

Finding Out:
Caleb, our 4 year old, woke up one morning and told me that God told him he put a baby in my belly on Wednesday and that there was one girl and one boy in there. I actually took a couple test and they came back negative. Then out I decided to take one more on lunch one day and BOOM... the line just kept getting darker and darker!!! Telling family and friends was the fun part. I am bad at keeping secrets so the whole "waiting until the 2nd tri-mester" thing wasn't for me. The best reaction was from Caleb... he cried because he thought his surprise was going to be a Black Spider-Man costume!


How I am feeling:
So far I feel GREAT!!! I am very exhausted and want to sleep ALL the time, but other than that I think this pregnancy is a LOT better than my 1st. My 1st, I had morning sickness night and day all 9 months. I have been feeling queasy here and there but have not thrown up yet.

Cravings:
I have been living on cookies and other misc. carbs! Anytime I get around meat, mostly chicken, or any kind of veggies... I feel so sick! I have tried to eat them but it makes me want to vomit and I do not want to vomit. I am hoping that after my 1st tri-mester, I will be back to normal. But for now, I am sticking to my workouts and eating as healthy as I can... with a cookie here and there!



Gym Time:
I have stopped going to morning boot camp because I am so exhausted and have a hard time waking up for work, 5:30 am aint cutting it right now. I am getting workouts in on lunch breaks and some after work with friends. I am not doing any core work until after I talk to my doctor. I have been doing cardio and lifting some weights here and there... not straining myself with heavy stuff, but still lifting. I see my doctor on Monday the 16th and will go over my workouts more with him! Baby safety comes 1st!

The Details:
I am currently 5-6 weeks. By the calculator online, I am due February 8, 2015. I go Monday the 16th and will find out more... I really want a girl, but I have a feeling it will be a boy. Caleb is very excited to be a big brother and Casey is thrilled to become a daddy but he is very anxious and worried we wont be able to buy everything we need in the next couple months!


I am looking forward to the next couple months, preparing for a baby is an exciting time! 

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment