Friday, December 11, 2015

Time to vent


Having a blog means it is my space to vent and verbally throw up all over the internet... and you can read it or move right along. I love having this space especially for days like today!!!

Stepping on soap box... *Warning - Aunt Flow just paid me a visit and I am a bit snippy today*

I wish I was one of those girls who after having a baby would just go back down into their regular clothes. I know having to work as hard as I do, inspires people and makes me a better/stronger person... blah blah blah... but geez I am just ready to wake up and be my tiny self again. And by wake up, I mean I want to wake up at normal time and not at 4:30 am to go to the gym!!!

I am also SO sick of MEAN GIRLS!!!! Seriously, ladies... let's lift each other up instead of tearing each other down. I don't care if you make more money than me, if you are prettier than me, if you are skinnier than me, if you are married, if you are single, if you have kids, if you hate kids, whatever kind of woman you are... YOU ARE NO BETTER THAN THE WOMAN NEXT TO YOU!!!! Stop leaving people out (on purpose), stop spreading hate about certain women, and just STOP BEING MEAN!!! I am so sick of it. I decided I am no longer putting up with it. I have been ignoring it for to long, trying to not let it bother me but it isn't working anymore. I am standing up to it and I will continue to stand up to the hate until you learn that being mean and tearing others down is NOT the answer to anything and it doesn't make you a better person at all.

And for my last rant... FOOD! Why must it taste so good and why must it all be filled with calories and carbs?! WHY OH WHY?! I am 1.2 pounds away from hitting my pre-pregnancy weight (with Dax) and then I have 40 more pounds to lose from my miscarriage/depression. It has been such a struggle to get this "last" 2 pounds off. I feel like it is taking forever!!! And food isn't helping! I ate out last night because I forgot my meal at home and we went out for my MIL's birthday. I picked something (semi) healthy and went with it. Tonight we are going to our fancy Christmas party at work and I have been counting down the days to it so I can eat some amazing yummy food. I know the food isn't going to help me get to my goal by Monday (when Dax turns 6 months) but I also really want to enjoy my planned cheat meal tonight. Dear Food, for once in my life can you please just be calorie and carb free. Love your biggest fan, Jordan!

Okay I better step off my soap box... I am getting worked up again and all I really want to do is go lay in a hot bath and never get out.

Did I mention that I tripped over AIR at the gym this morning... didn't help my mood at all.

Here is to a BETTER tomorrow!!! Time to try and turn this frown upside down!!!

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment