Monday, July 11, 2016

Hard week


I was on vacation this past week with my boys (I will blog about it later this week) but to be honest, it was a VERY hard week for me. I was not only on my period, but it was also the anniversary of my miscarriage (we lost the baby on July 4th and didn't know it until I went in for my check up on July 10th). I thought being away on vacation would make it a little bit easier, but I was wrong. The pain followed me there...


I tried to ignore it and enjoy the time I had with my boys, but the memory of losing Isabelle kept creeping in every chance it could. I was out of my routine with eating and with working out, but I did manage to squeeze in a few workouts... mainly to help me get out of my head and just have some alone time. As you know, I am an emotional eater and well this week being on vacation and dealing with the emotions of this painful anniversary, well lets just say I ate more than I should. I think if I was at home, my eating would have been more in check but oh well... right?! What is done is done now.

We made it home Saturday night and I had big plans to wake up Sunday morning and grocery shop and hit the gym. Instead I woke up not feeling well at all and in this horrible depressed mood. I wanted to stay in bed and not lift a finger. Casey was being so great and supportive that he let me do just that... It was much needed!

I woke up this morning in such a better mood. I made it to the gym. Had an amazing workout. Came home and prepped all of my food for today and made it to work 15 minutes early.

Last week was hard to say the least, but I made it through and I am here ready to kick this weeks ass!

Transform You Challenge update - I just started week 4 today, that means I have 7 weeks left. I can really tell a difference in my arms and shoulders already. I am really trying to focus on my waist and my tummy though... so I am hoping in the next 7 weeks I will be able to really tell a difference, we shall see!!! I will be posting pictures when I finish week 5.

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment