Friday, June 8, 2012

Happy as a clam!

I am as happy as happy can be BECAUSE I am about to unfreeze my gym membership!!!!! Eek, this (use to be) gym rat is one excited girl right now!

As happy as I am, there are a LOT of "rules" on me when I go back. I am only allowed to ride the bike for a total of 10 minutes a day on a very low/mid resistance and I am only allowed to do this on days that I do NOT have PT. I am allowed to work on my upper body and my core, BUT I am not allowed to do any thing that involves moment with my knee (squats, lunges, jogging, step ups, etc.). And, I am allowed to do my PT at home exercises at the gym now instead of doing them in a closed office at work. Hopefully a few more weeks and I will be released to work with Lo again...

Those of you who REALLY know me, know that when I started losing weight I became VERY addicted to working out. After I lost my 101 pounds, I kinda backed off a lot and then struggled with finding a happy medium. Well, I think now that I have strict set rules on me and I have workout buddies at work that will go with me on lunch and make me go when I don't want to... I think I am starting to find my happy medium.

Now that I am able to start back at the gym (VERY slowly), I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. The end of the tunnel for me right now holds goals like being under 164.4 (my lowest weight) by my 27th birthday (August 22, that's 2 months and 2 weeks away)!

Plus on top of all this, I put on a pair of jeans today knowing they were going to be tight and probably not fit... boy was I wrong! I can put them on and take them off with out unbuttoning them... Love my jeans from Rue!

If I could jump, I would so be jumping for joy right now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment