Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Week 4 results

Dang it! I stayed the same... 188.8 pounds. I am really getting ancy to get back into the gym, I know once I do the weight will start coming off much quicker. That day will be here before I know it though. Heck, yesterday my PT put me on the bike to rock back and forth and we realized I was able to go all the way around! It may not sound like much, but after you have had your knee cap reconstructed and your shin chisseled off and bolted back down... going around all the way on the bike is a HUGE accomplishment. Plus, it means I am that much closer to becoming and Ox. My PT made a deal with me, the day she thinks I am an Ox is the day she will release me.

One of my friends pointed out that a couple of weeks ago was my 1 year of losing the weight. It made me really stop and think... Maintaining the weight loss is WAY harder (to me) then losing it was. I am 24 pounds what I was last year around this time but with my knee surgery, I am very okay with that. I still have kept my promise to myself and in the past year I have not been over 200 pounds... 1 year down and many many many more to go! Here is to making this next year even better. It is all a learning process and I am nowhere near wanting to give up and throw in the towel. Keeping my weight off will be an uphill battle for the rest of my life and I knew that when I signed up to lose the weight, so here is to another year of working out, eating cleaner, and giving the scale hell...!

No comments:

Post a Comment