Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Today is the day!

Today is a day I have been waiting for since waking up from surgery on April 12... today I have my final x-ray and I will be released from the doctor!!!! I couldn't be more excited. With being released, I also am getting their list of things I am no longer allowed to do. That list kinda scares me but that means I will be one step closer to being back in the gym with Lo!!! Monday I went to PT and really impressed them there. I was able to move up to another level of excerises and also was told that starting next week I will go down to once a week and by the end of the July I will most likely be released from PT. Its so nice to finally see the light at the end of the tunnel...

As for my weight, I know I am probably back up the couple of pounds I lost from being sick but really I am okay with that. My shorts still fit and my "fat" jeans (size 13) still can be pulled on and off with out unbuttoning... and that is all that matters right now, right?! I really want to be back in my 10's (really REALLY wanna be back in my 8's) but I know until I am fully released from both the doctor and PT, that probably wont happen. Here is to being released from the doctor today and being just that much closer to being back into my 10's!

Oh and I changed my weigh in days to Friday. This Friday is the 22nd and that is exactly 2 months til my birthday, so I figured I would just stick with that... And plus Friday means I have 2 more days to get a few more ounces off (haha)!

No comments:

Post a Comment