Monday, May 12, 2014

Goals!

I am a goal oriented person. Are you?

I usually always make a goal on Sunday night and tell my husband to help hold me accountable. Then come the next weekend, I reward myself (clothes, movie, me time, sometimes food...)

My goal isn't always fitness related but this week it is and I am sharing it with you!

It is no secret I have gained some weight since my wedding. Boo! So, this week's goal is to be back at 179 by Saturday... I am currently 184 this morning. That is 5 pounds in 6 days. Yes that is a litte much to lose in 6 days BUT it is newly gained weight and it should fall off rather quickly. Now when I get back down to around 175, that is where my body is most comfortable and the goal will be more like to lose 1-2 pounds in a week. But for now, I have set my bar high and I am going to achieve it.

How?

I have been slacking on my food more than I like to admit, so I am getting that in order... I have seeked out help from my trainer who is writing me a food plan as we speak. Until I receive my plan, I am going to stay away from as much processed foods as possible and only eat fresh meats, fruits and veggies.

I also have been doing mainly cardio at the gym and well lets be honest, I have been doing it half ass. I am going back to lifting today with a dash of cardio here and there.

Lastly, I plan on blogging every day this week! I have made myself a reminder at my desk so I dont get side tracked and forget. I will be blogging the good, the bad and the ugly the next 5 days... so get ready!


I have my goal set, I have my "rules" set and I am ready for it to be Saturady.

Time to hit the gym!!!!
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment