Monday, May 14, 2012

Personality

Wanted to share a sweet story with ya! Now, in order to really smile (like I did) you have to know a few things. 1. I am a very sarcastic and witty person. 2. Casey can dish it out just as much as I can. 3. We have a relationship where we can sit somewhere for hours with no TV, no music, no distractions and just talk or just sit in silence.

Last night Casey and I were sitting on the couch (with the TV off) just enjoying each others company, talking about life… really nothing in general. I forgot what I even said to him, but he smiled and then kissed me on the forehead and asked me where on earth did I get my personality from?

It wasn’t until after about 5-10 minutes of silence that I answered him. I told him that “I got my personality from years of being the fat girl”. I mean if you are going to be fat, you probably should have a really fun personality to go along with it. Or at least that is how I always thought. For those of you who believe in astrology, I am a Leo… out going, loud, center of attention, and everything else that goes along with that. So maybe my personality came from there…but honestly I think it was from the years of being over weight.

After I responded to him, he laughed and said “well, I am glad you use to be fat then.”… And for the 1st time in, well ever, I was glad I use to be fat too!

No comments:

Post a Comment