Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Jamie Eason LiveFit - Start of Phase 1

For those of you that don’t know, I have started the Jamie Eason LiveFit Program from www.Bodybuilding.com. I had 1st heard about this program from the lovely Brittany Eats Clean (check her out on FB). Her results are actually what inspired me to get off my coach and start taking control of my life again earlier this year. I have been kind of hesitant to start the program because I have always been such a cardio bunny… however, the more and more I have fallen in love with weight lifting, the more and more I started to open about starting Phase 1.

Well, Monday (9/9/13) I started the program. I prepped all my meals (according to the Phase 1 meal plan) and printed out all my workouts. This has been a great week so far… the only thing I am going to have to get use to is going to the gym and not doing cardio. Throughout all of Phase 1 (4 weeks) you are focused on building as much muscle as you can with zero cardio. I am going to trust the process and give it my all.

Actually while walking back from the gym today, I realized that I will start the 4th week of Phase 2 (there are three phases) the week I attend my 10 year high school reunion. I will complete the whole program (Phase 3) the day before… YES, THE DAY BEFORE I take my wedding dress to be altered!!! That right there is some exciting stuff…

I am so excited to be on this journey and to start seeing more changes in my body. I am ready to have my arms and back more tones (to show off in my dress) and ready for my kangaroo pouch (gotta love being a mom) to start shrinking more.

You have the power to change your life, get up and get moving!  

No comments:

Post a Comment