Tuesday, April 1, 2014

No Cheats April

The fire is FINALLY back and I feel better than ever… and that is NO April fools joke!!!

Saturday night I had a mental breakdown in my closet and it looked like hulk went crazy with my clothes. I couldn’t find anything to wear because everything was tight. I will admit it, I have gained some weight since my wedding because I have been so relaxed with eating and working out… heck I could count my workouts on one hand for the month of March.

The breakdown could have either depressed me or re-light my fire… glad it was the latter one! I am not about to go back to my old way of living! Then Sunday my photographer brought over 500 photos from the wedding and I was in awe of how I looked. Not because I am vain but because I couldn’t believe that was really me. All my life I dreamed of looking that good on my wedding day and it happened, I made it happen. Seeing those photos was just the push I needed (along with Saturdays episode) to push me back on track.  


Yesterday I made good choices all day, even turning down Hobby Lobby for the gym and turning down a Nutter Butter that Caleb offered me. I went to the grocery store, stocked up on food and spent the evening cooking all mine and Casey’s meals!

Also, I made a pact with 2 of my best friends that April will be a NO CHEATS month. Yep, you read that right… the month of April, I have decided to not have any cheat meals or any sugary treats. I will still have my diet cokes but only after I finish my water intake each day. I also will not cheat myself out of my workouts. I will work out Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays with my trainer at 5:30 am… Tuesdays and Thursdays I will go on my lunch break and hit the weight room… Saturdays I will team up with Casey and make sure we get some kind of workout in, whether it is at the gym or walking the trails by the lake.

Oh and to keep me motivated, I have set an appointment with my photographer to trash my wedding dress!!! Yep, exactly 5 weeks from tomorrow, I will have to slip back into my gown so I can trash it. It is time to get serious again and to not lose that motivation after the photo shoot. I am a goal driven person so I will continue to make small goals every couple months so I can always be striving towards something. I will not go back, I won’t, I refuse to!!!

I hope you all have a happy and healthy Tuesday!!!

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment