Thursday, April 3, 2014

We all do it, so why not blog about it...

Let’s talk about poop baby, let’s talk about you and me, let’s talk about all the good things and the bad things that could be… let’s talk about poop!!!

And for those of you who just sang that, you get 1000 dollhairs!

Alright, seriously let’s talk about something that makes all the girls cringe and all the boys laugh… let’s talk about poop!

It is something we all do so just chill out… heck you might be pooping right now while reading this!!!

This is an area of my life that I have always struggled with. I have never had normal bowel movements… ever! They have been so bad that I remember being admitted to the hospital for stomach pains only to have the doctor tell my parents that I am “full of sh*t… literally”. Go ahead and laugh, I will wait.

Now as a grown up, I can go 3-5 days without going to the bathroom and it sucks!!! They said when I switched to a healthy life style things would get better… they lied! My husband, will eat a meal and then within the hour he is MIA (usually found in the bathroom). He sucks and I am so jealous of his mad skills.

And when I do go #2 (saying that made me feel like I was in elementrary school again) it comes like you just opened the damn at the river and doesn’t stop for about a day. I hate living like this. I have been to the doctor and I have had medicine to help me. I eat a clean diet. I workout. I drink my water. I get enough sleep. I just don’t poop (that much).

I got to thinking… does anyone else (besides my mom, hi mom) have this problem?

Do you know if your poop is healthy? Here is a good chart to help you determine just that and it might make you chuckle too…

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment