Tuesday, August 12, 2014

To the person who HATES Facebook

Yep, can you believe it there are actually people who HATE Facebook?! I have had enough and I am here to defend it and the amount of post I make...

1. If you hate Facebook so much, here is an idea... delete your dang profile!!! Easy as pie.

2. Facebook is a GREAT way to meet new people and start new friendships. Heck, one of my BEST friends lives in Utah and we would have never met if it wasn't for a site just like Facebook 7 years ago. Wow Jamie, we have been friends for 7 years!!!

3. If you are annoyed about how much I post and you are a friend of mine, you can delete me or hide my profile. I promise it will not hurt my feelings.

4. If you are annoyed about how much I post and you are NOT a friend of mine, stop snooping and get off my dang page Gina!

5. Hey #4 people, I will post as much as I want to post... I live my life as an open book because I am using my experiences to help minister in the life's of other people. I have struggles and I feel that if God can change one persons heart through my experience, why not let Him? If you don't like it, I really don't care because I know I am pleasing God.

6. Hey #4 again, guess what... It is just life, ain't nobody getting out alive!!!

7. Like I said, I am an open book... about 90% of my life. There is that 10% of intimate things that I keep to myself and my husband, like God intended.

8. Caleb is a freaking cute kid and I don't want to deprive the world (my family who doesn't live close or see him on a regular bases) of his cute cute cute face... So yep, I will continue to post pictures of him and post the funny things he says!

9. If you are a Facebook hater in anyway, get a life... seriously, there are more important things to worry about than how many times I post about whatever it is I am posting about.

And last but certainly not least...

10. Have you NEVER bought or sold anything from a Community Page?! Like seriously, it is the best bargains out there and I love a good bargain!!! 

Facebook lovers, go on and keep posting away... Facebook haters, keep on hating because we all know that is what you will keep doing no matter what we/I say!
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment