Thursday, May 14, 2015

Letter to my Husband


Dear Casey,

We both know how much I suck at asking for help and how it can sometimes affect our relationship because I want you to do something without me asking but you have no clue I want you to do it. So, I decided to jot down a few things that have come to mind that I know I will need you to do after Dax is born… without me asking for them every time I need it.

1.    Make sure to tell me you love me out of the blue all day long. Not just once a day, multiple times. My hormones will be through the roof and I will need reassurance that you still love me.

2.    Remind me I am doing a good job and that I am a good mom. Again… hormones!

3.    Tell me you think I am sexy, beautiful, and pretty… even when I haven’t changed my clothes in a couple of days and my hair has been in a ponytail for a week without being washed. I won’t feel pretty, and I probably won’t believe you when you tell me I am… but knowing that my sexy husband thinks I am pretty, will help tremendously!

4.     Kiss me randomly. This doesn’t mean to try and do the deed with me (doctor said no for at least 6 weeks, sorry bud) but just lean down and kiss me… on the forehead, on the hand, on the cheek, on the lips… it doesn’t matter, just do it.

5.    Let me cry. Remember those hormones? Well, I am going to cry… there isn’t anything you can do about it that will fix it for me. Just be there for me, hold me if you can, and let me cry.

6.    Plan time alone for me… After the first few weeks, when I am getting back to normal… plan some time for me to go have a pedicure, have my hair done, or heck even just take a nap alone.

7.    Plan some time alone for US! It doesn’t have to be a fancy date, just somewhere I can have some one on one alone adult time with the man I love. This means you need to plan the date, find a sitter and convince me into leaving the house. I need one on one time alone with you!

8.    Remember that our 5 year old likes to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner. When he wakes up and you are awake, help with breakfast. When lunch time comes around (even if YOU aren’t hungry) remember to feed the 5 year old… the same goes for dinner. There are meals prepared in the freezer and stuff for sandwiches (if there isn’t, you have a wallet, car keys and know how to drive through a fast food place… make sure to take the 5 year old with you).

9.    If I am asleep, please let me sleep. If you need something and can’t find it, please just wing it. I promise I won’t get upset (or maybe I will, blame the hormones). I need sleep and trust me you want me to sleep… you and me both know I am a bear without it. So, unless one of the boys are bleeding or dying, please let me sleep.

10.Sonic Diet Cokes. I really do not need to go into detail about this one because if you have learned anything about me in the past 3 years it should be that I function better, I am a lot nicer, and I love life more when I am drinking a Sonic Diet Coke… just please make sure it is a DC and not a regular coke, the Sonic by our house sometimes sucks and I would hate to have to break down crying (see #5) because they messed up my order.

I love you and I am so thankful that I have you as my partner in crime. Thank you (in advance) for loving me through all of the meltdowns, hormones, tears, etc… you are an amazing man!!
Love you,
Your Little Duck

signature

8 comments:

  1. hello everyone this really worked and i am proud to testify of it. i saw a post on how a lady got her man back and i decided to try this prophet that helped her because my relationship was crashing. although i never believed in spiritual work i reluctantly tried him because i was desperate but to my greatest surprise this prophet helped me and my relationship is now perfect just as he promised my man now treats me like a queen even when he had told me before he doesn't love me anymore. well, i can not say much but if you are passing through difficulties in your relationship try him here is his email prophet.briancarn@yahoo.com of a truth he really helps again his email his prophet.briancarn@yahoo.com or you can call his number +16184765391

    ReplyDelete