Thursday, September 29, 2016

12 pounds


Yes, I know the scale is bitch and we shouldn't watch it that much. We should pay more attention to measurements and how our clothes fit. I get it. BUT I do pay attention to the scale and well, that is me.

I gain weight FAST... I mean FAST!!! It is a special talent I have. Ha!


On Dax's birthday I was down to 178. Then, this summer I slacked hardcore and gained weight back and I was fluffy and my clothes weren't fitting. I kept going back and forth from 195 to 200. It is where my body is comfortable at and easy to maintain with good-ish eating habits and half ass workouts.

After my birthday in late August, I was tired of being "comfortable" and ready to kick it up a notch. I started training at 202.2... YUCK!!!! I mean it was no 280 where I was last year, but it wasn't 178 where I was earlier this summer. All I could do now is kick some major booty and get back down.


I have been GREAT. Last Friday I weighed in at 193! That means I have lost 9 pounds the past 3 weeks. Kind of proud of myself... and back on the right track to get down to 178 and smaller.

THEN... Caleb's birthday happened.

I did good on his actual birthday and planned to go during his birthday weekend... but I sucked it up hardcore. I shoved cupcakes in my face, they are my weakness. I licked my plate clean when the pizza was served. And I kept pigging out on Sunday with greasy fast food. By Sunday night, I was highly disappointed in myself and I regret pigging out. It was done and nothing I could do to change it now except get back on track.


Monday, I weighed in 12 pounds heavier than I did Friday... yep, I was 205! I about cried. Well, I did cry actually. This is when I usually turn to cupcakes but I decided to get back on track instead. As of today, I am down to 195... still have a few more pounds to go to get back to 193, but I am going in the right direction.

My goal for September was to be 189.9 by October 1st. I really don't think that is going to happen but I am on the right track.


This weekend, I have plans to workout (something I didn't do last weekend) and I have plans to stay on track without a cheat meal until Sunday for dinner.  

I will NOT have a 12 pound gain again... it isn't worth it. I have had to bust my ass this week to get this weight back off and get rid of the bloat. If I would have not cheated all weekend long, I could have gotten really close to my goal of 189.9 or maybe even hit the goal.


189.9 I am coming for ya...

signature

3 comments: