Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Workouts & Waco


Yesterday was my first workout with my new trainer and I loved every single minute of it. I took Caleb with me since it was Labor Day and he was out of school... the gym has a living room area with X-Box and I thought he would really enjoy that... I thought wrong! He was super annoying and kept whining for me. HA! He did take this picture of me and after my training he told me he was proud of me. It melted my heart and reminded me why I am doing all of this... to set an example for him (and Dax).


 My workouts will consist of working out with Russell Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings at 5am. Then I will do cardio on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturdays by myself at my gym and rest day on Sunday. I asked him if I needed to lift any on my own and he said not to worry about it.

As far as food, I am eating the same thing I ate last week until tomorrow. Tomorrow Russell and I will talk about meal planning and my numbers. I am ready to see what he has in store for me in the kitchen and start eating on his plan. I can tell that my bloat is gone from August but now I am ready to really start seeing changes in my body. I know that the next 3 months is going amazing and I cant wait to see my results by the end of the year!!!

Since yesterday was a holiday, Casey had the day off... that means all 4 of us were at home for the entire day! That is very very very rare. We decided to make it an adventure and head out to Waco, Texas to tour the Dr. Pepper Museum and visit the Silos.

 
I am a huge Diet Coke fan so Caleb thought it was SO funny that we were at the Dr. Pepper museum. They ended up buying some DP floats and loved them, I didn't try it so who knows!


These 2 guys... have stolen every piece of my heart!

Next stop, the Silos!! Have you seen Fixer Upper (Chip and Joanna Gaines) on HGTV? This is their place! It was amazing and I loved that it was so kid friendly. They had this amazing yard area for kids to play... It was hard to make them leave this area, even when I showed up with cupcakes!


This was amazing!
 

Speaking of cupcakes.... OH MY GOSH! If you are ever in Waco, Texas you have to try the Shiplap cupcake. It is the BEST cupcake I have ever had in my entire life!!!!
 
 

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment