Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Top 10 Funny Reasons I Lost Weight

In honor of only having 10 more days til I go bikini shopping, I have put together a list of my Top 10 Reasons I lost weight!!
(Funny Version – David Letterman style)

Top 10 Funny Reasons I Lost Weight:

10. Only Kangaroo’s are suppose to have pouches

9. Not a big fan of having to take my inner tube with me everywhere I go

8. The Chicken Fat on my arms waved more than my hand ever did

7. I didn’t want anything on my body called “Chicken Fat”

6. Tired of my legs rubbing together and causing fires

5. Having a 4 year old ask you if you are pregnant 6 months after giving birth, not fun

4. When I giggled, everything wiggled

3. I was starting to really miss my belly button

2. Two boobs is cute, 4 boobs (side boobs) is not

And the #1 funny reason why I lost weight…

1. I didn’t want to have to visit Omar the Tent Maker this summer to buy a bathing suit

No comments:

Post a Comment