Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Weekly Workout Rountine

My sweet friend Jessica Schneider has requested that I blog about my weekly workout routine... so without further adieu, here you go Jess!

I always start my week off on Sunday by sitting down and writing out my menu plan and my workout plan for the week. I feel like whatever day you start your week on, what you do that day will determine how you live the rest of the week.

Sunday:
I go to the gym for an hour or two (depending on what is going on that day) and do pure cardio with 20 minutes of ab's.

Monday and Wednesday are exactly the same:
On lunch I walk to Larry North and do 30 minutes of cardio (either running or inclines). In the evening, I train with Lo. We usually end up doing arms (shoulders, biceps, and triceps), legs (calves, thighs and butt) or a full ab/core workout.

Tuesday and Thursday are basically the same:
Before work I go to Larry North for an hour of cardio. Tuesdays I do a class that my trainer through work teaches and Thursday I will get on the elliptical or treadmill (running or inclines). After work on Tuesdays I go 24 in Lake Worth and run a mile before I go to Cardio Dance Party (45 minutes) followed by Crunch Time (15 minutes). Thursday after work, I go to 24 in Lake Worth, run a mile, Turbo Kickboxing (45 minutes) followed by Crunch Time (15 minutes).

Friday:
On lunch I walk to Larry North and do 30 minutes of cardio (either running or inclines). After work, I go to 24 in Lake Worth and do the elliptical for 30 minutes before an hour of Cardio Dance Party

Saturday:
This is my rest day, unless I have a 5k. If I do have a 5k then I will use Friday as my rest day.

There you have it, my addiction broken down by the day!!!

Tip: actually write out your plan and hang it up somewhere that you will see it daily to help remind you of what your goals are for yourself!!! I have mine hanging up at my desk...

No comments:

Post a Comment