Friday, February 21, 2014

Taking a break from blogging

Good morning!

I have been a little quite on my blog this past week and I blame my wedding 110%!!! Here is a little bit of what has been going on since I last blogged.

We ended our 15 day reboot
My sister and brother in law borrowed my juicer and started their reboot!! (YAY, so proud of them)
I had my final fitting and they removed 2 more inches out of the dress. That’s a total of 5 inches out of a dress that was 2 sizes to small for me when I bought it last April.
My mom is in town!!!
I had my bridal shower at work and had sugar for the 1st time in almost a month (yum!)
I am back to clean eating

That’s pretty much sums it up… oh and add in a bunch of chores for the DIY wedding!!!

I am not going to be blogging much for the next 2 weeks. I have to really focus on my wedding, my friends and family and then we will be in the Dominican Republic!!!

I hope you all have a happy and healthy next 2 weeks and I promise I will be back soon!

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment