Friday, February 14, 2014

Time to weigh in...

Y’all ready for the BIG news?!

Today was weigh in and let me just say… WOW!!!!

We still have today, Saturday and Sunday to juice but the results are amazing!!!

Okay, here you go…

Casey started out at 231.0 pounds, he is now 216.8 pounds!!!! He has lost 14.2 pounds and his size 34’s are fitting him much better now!!!
He has started dipping again, but he did without for almost 3 days. That is big for him! Maybe one day he will give it up fully, but he says he is just not ready right now.
He is looking forward to his bachelor party on Saturday night and ready to go back to eating solid foods. He hasn’t cheated once!
He is on board with me to go back to healthy/clean eating on Monday and making our snacks juices. So we will have 2 juices a day.

Okay, my turn…!!!!!!!

I made a goal for myself earlier this week… I wanted to be 164.8 or lower. 164.8 is the lowest I have EVER been as an adult. EVER! And it didn’t last long, after hitting 164.8, I ended up eating a HUGE bowl of frito chilli pie and then put back on about 10 pounds. This time is different. I have grown a lot and I am on a mission!!!

This morning I weighed in at 164.4!!!!! My new low record… and that isn’t going to be the last new low record, I am going to break it each week until I reach my goal of being in the 150’s.

Yall, I have never felt better in my entire life. This juicing reboot is serious business BUT I am glad I stuck with it (for about 90% of the time). I feel great, I look great (not to toot my own horn but toot toot) and I have so much energy!!! Seriously, if you are interested in juicing you need to watch Fat Sick and Nearly Dead… it will change your life!!!

Oh AND I am wearing my goal pants today!!! I feel so sassy in them too. I didn’t leave the hanger in the kitchen empty, nope I pulled out my goal shorts and hung them up. Summer is just a few months away and I am ready to rock those shorts.

Welp, that is all I got today! I hope you all have a happy and healthy Friday!!!

signature

1 comment:

  1. way to go girl!!!!! I'm definitely interested in that movie.

    ReplyDelete