Monday, October 6, 2014

I am a LOSER!

Yep, I am a loser... but in a good way! This past week, I lost 6 pounds... SIX!!! I am so proud of myself for sticking to my plan of staying in the gym. My eating was rocky this weekend but I am not going to let that defeat me. I messed up and now I am moving on.

I have my gym bag packed and ready to go. Actually I almost left home without it, but I stopped myself and went back for it. That was a proud moment for me!

This weekend my lovely husband said "I can tell you have lost weight, not by inches or by how your clothes are fitting you, but by the way you are carrying yourself." It was a really nice compliment. For the past couple months I have been carrying myself feeling defeated and broken. I have been slouching down and hiding in a wide. This past week, I have been standing up taller and wearing my smile in a more genuine way. I hadn't really thought about it, until he pointed it out. Man, I love that guy!

I am ready for the gym and ready to tackle today. Like I said before I am not focusing on a goal number or what the scale says really, but it was AWESOME to see a 6 pound loss... My goals this week are to do better than last week. Stay in the gym and keep my eating on track, even on the weekend.

If you are wondering how Thrive is going, I will be blogging about that later this week...

Hope you all had a WONDERFUL weekend and I pray your Monday is smooth sailing!

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment