Thursday, October 16, 2014

Thrive & Diet Coke

I have been so busy with life this week and I forgot to blog... but today is Thursday and it is my Thrive update day, so I figured I would make time for those of you who do read my blog.

Don't worry, busy doesn't mean I have fallen off the wagon. In fact I am doing really well with being able to pass up sweets and getting some gym time in (not as much as I would like to, but some is better than none). It helps that my hubby is finally losing some weight too. When he is on board, life is easier!!

You are probably wondering why I decided to talk about Thrive and diet coke... well if you know me at all, you know I am addicted to diet coke. It is my one thing that I have always sworn to never ever ever give up. I have given up so much to lose weight, I didn't want to give up diet coke too. I know the effects it can have on your body. I know how bad it is for you. I know all of these things already. I am not perfect. Trust me a diet coke is WAY better than eating a sheet cake every day... right?! Well in my eyes it is.

Back to Thrive and why it relates to diet coke. You see, Thrive has a bunch of natural caffeine inside of it and with it being natural, it is way better for you and your body. Diet coke is where I usually get my caffeine, until I started using Thrive. I have been using this product for 2 weeks now and since starting it, I have noticed my body rejecting the taste of diet coke and now here I am and I cant tell you the last time I have actually drank a full glass/can/Sonic drink...

At 1st, diet coke started to taste weird and I thought it was from my ear infection. I kept drinking it from different places, hoping the taste would change back. Then I started to realize that I was not even craving it at all. Now when someone ask me if I want a diet coke, I do not have any want in my body for one. What has changed in the past 2 weeks? I started using Thrive!!!

I have to admit, since I have stopped drinking diet coke I do feel better. I am now drinking more water (I was already drinking enough, but now I am drinking over that amount). I have energy and don't feel blah like I would after the "highs" of my diet coke would wear off. This Thrive is the real deal. Seriously, if it can help me quit diet coke... wow!!! That speaks volumes right there!!!

Also, I mentioned last week about how my knee has not been aching much anymore? Well last weekend it rained... I mean it POURED!!! Usually when it storms really bad like that, my knee is stiff, achey, in pain, etc. This time... nothing!!! I was even able to walk around Six Flags for 6 hours without complaining once. My husband even mentioned "Hey, you haven't complained about your knee in a while, are you okay?"

Thrive has changed my life!! If you would like to check it out, here is my link... Fitbyjordan.Le-Vel.com

I am not here to sell it to you, I am not here to make money.... I am here to give you my experience and let you know what works for me. I would never promote something that I didn't 1st try and make sure it works for me!

Hope you all have a healthy day!!!

signature

1 comment: