Thursday, October 2, 2014

Why I want to Thrive!

 
You are probably thinking, oh great here is another annoying person who is going to sell me something... well, don't worry your pretty little head, I am not here to sell you anything!! I just want to share my WHY to why I decided to buy Thrive.

My trainer, Lo, has always been very anti "magic" pills and shakes. I have always asked her what she thinks before I buy almost anything. The only thing she has really said "yeah that is good but you still need to workout and eat right" has been Shakeology. Until now...

A couple months ago, she started Thrive and told me about it. I was kind of shocked because she never "promotes" anything except working out and eating healthy. I was in a bad place at the time so to be honest, everything she said went in one ear and out the other. Since that conversation, I have seen many other people jump on this bandwagon and I just rolled my eyes each time. I was in a BAD place of depression and not caring... B-A-D!!

Remember my come to Jesus meeting I had with myself on the way back from Disney World (I blogged about it 2 days ago)... well, Thrive popped up in my newsfeed and I decided to listen to what Lo had to say. I read her story, her sisters, her brother in laws, and her husband's. I decided what the heck, I will give it a shot.

I read a lot online and soon learned that this is an all natural product and really helps with depression, your energy levels, your bowels, and so much more. Yes, it does aid weight loss too.

I want you all to know, I am NOT doing Thrive for weight loss. I am doing Thrive because I have been very depressed with zero energy. I am sick of feeling this way. I am sick of wanting to nap instead of playing with my son. I am sick of having an Eyeore personality in place of my happy go lucky personality I usually have. I am just sick of being "sick"!!! Plus, to hear it helps with bowels, that is a HUGE plus since I have a major problem in that area and my medication just went up to $75 a month and it is NOT safe to take while pregnant... and I want to be pregnant!!

The doctor told me I needed to get back in the gym and get back on track so I can be healthy to try for a baby again... Thrive is going to help me do that!

Today is my 1st day on Thrive. I woke up, took my capsules, took a shower, put on the patch, waited about 30 minutes and drank my shake (which I will drink every other day for breakfast). I know it will take a couple days to start feeling an impact from this product, but it only took about 30-45 minutes for my bowels to feel the impact (Haha, TMI sorry).

I am going to continue to blog about my experience and let you guys know how it is. If you have been interested in it and want to wait to buy the product until you know someone who has actually used it and can be real and honest with you, well here is your chance. I will tell you the good, the bad and the ugly about my experience with Thrive. If you know anything about me, you know that I am real and speak the truth about my journey... So, if you have any questions just ask!!

If you want to go ahead and start Thrive and do this journey with me, click this link and order yours today... Fitbyjordan.Le-Vel.com
*Make sure you get the package that has the DFTs (the patches).

I am excited to finally be excited again. It has been a long time since I have had this feeling and its a GREAT feeling!!!

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment