Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Guess the date!!


I have set small goals for myself throughout this weight loss journey, I think accomplishing small goals help keep me motivated to reach my BIG goals. First it was to get out of the 270’s, then it was to be able to fit into a certain dress, then it was to get to 250’s, etc. Right now I am working on getting back to ONE-derland!




I am a daily weigher (sue me) and as of this morning I am 212.2!!!



I decided I wanted to play a game with my followers to help keep me on track to hitting 199.9! Below I am going to give you a few pieces of information in regards to my weight loss and my journey… from there, I want you to pick a date that you think I will hit 199.9 or smaller. Everyone who has the date correct, will be entered into a giveaway for some fitness goodies! If only 1 person has the date correct, that person will be the winner. For your guess to count, you must comment on the pinned post on my FIT by Jordan Facebook page only once and your comment must NOT be edited. I don’t want people changing their dates after this gets started.


Info about my weight loss & Journey:
  1. I have steadily been losing weight (2-3 pounds) since August… until I hit a plateau on 1/1/16. I was 212.8 on 12/31/15, went out for a cheat meal, went back up to 215.8 and stayed there until 1/10/16 when I was 213.0.  Since then, I have steadily been losing at a rate of 1-2 pounds a week.
  2. I have changed my macros at the start of the year and have had my carbs and fat intake increased and my protein decreased. To see what I am eating, check out MFP, username is Fitbyjordan
  3. My workout plans are from Kelsey Byers 4 Days of Fitness. I work out 5 days a week (yes I know it’s called 4 days but having a rest in the middle of the week throws me off so I save up my abs for my rest day and do abs instead of resting). I lift every day and do 20-30 minutes of steady cardio 3-4 times a week.
  4. I am having a cheat meal on 1/15/16 after we close on our house (2 slices of New York style cheese pizza and ½ a piece of peanut butter chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory) and I do not plan on having another cheat meal until 1/31/16… when I am ½ way finished with the current 8 week challenge I am participating in.
Feel free to ask me anymore questions before you make your guess… remember this is all in fun and something I am doing to help keep me accountable!


Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor!


signature

No comments:

Post a Comment