Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Meal Planning!


Last week I didn't meal plan, instead I stole a plan from one of my previous weeks. It was easy for me since I had been sick and dealing with Dax being sick. I needed easy. I knew the meal plan would fit my macros and I already had the shopping list prepared.


I did have a friend say "You eat a lot of turkey spaghetti..." Haha! Well, yes in January I have eaten a lot of turkey spaghetti. But no more! I sat down this week and made a NEW meal plan and grocery list. I still need to tweak it some. It does fit my macros but my sodium is kind of high, mostly because of my deli lunch meat. I am going look for different options at the grocery store. If you have any suggestions, let me know. I want sandwich/deli lunch meat for my breakfast sandwich so I don't want to nix it all together. I will figure something out I am sure!!


Here is my meal plan! Remember, this fits my macros and it is personalized for me and my lifestyle.



Meal Plan
160 grams of Carbs, 64 grams of fat, 165 grams of protein

Breakfast:
Bagel Egg & Meat Sandwich
1 Bagel Whole Wheat
3 Egg 1 Egg White scrambled
6 slices Thinly Sliced Turkey Breast Deli Lunch Meat
2 tbsp. Fat Free Mayo
25g avocado
(Carbs 51/Fat 24/Protein 44)

Snack:
Premier Protein – before gym
Multivitamin
13 grams Alpha Amino XTREME
 Buff Bake Chocolate Chip PB – 16 grams
2 Caramel Rice Cakes
166g Fresh Strawberries
(Carbs 38/Fat 10/Protein 38)

Lunch:
Tostadas
2 Shells
½ C Fat Free Refried Beans
5 oz. ground turkey
5 oz. cherry tomatoes
3 ounces shredded lettuce
14 grams shredded cheese
2 tbsp. daisy light sour cream
(Carbs 44/Fat 16/Protein 41)


Snack:
Quest S’more Bar – heated up!
 (Carbs 23/Fat 8/Protein 20)

Dinner:
5 oz. Grilled Chicken Breast
 70 grams Baked Asparagus
 (Carbs 3/Fat 1/Protein 26)

This leaves me with the following:
1g of Carbs
5g of Fat
-4g of Protein
My macros coach told me it is all okay as long as you come within 5/-5g of your macros!


Hope you enjoy and hope this helps you with your meal planning! Have a HAPPY and HEALTHY day...


signature

No comments:

Post a Comment