Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Another week to plan meals


I just noticed that I haven't blogged since last week... oops! Life has been hectic busy and crazy and has just gotten away from me. Hopefully this next week will be better.


Lets have some girl talk for a second.


I have birth control in my arm called Nexplanon. I had it in my arm between having Caleb and getting pregnant with our miscarriage, so about 5-6 years. I didn't have any issues with it and so I decided to get it again. Well, this time around my periods have been all over the place. I hope they regulate themselves soon because it is super annoying. I had a period about 2-3 weeks ago and it was spotty for 2-3 days and went away. Then last week I started again and it was FULL BLOWN. It has been 7 days now and I am just now thinking it is going to stop hopefully today. Aren't periods fun?!


I have been carrying a lot of water weight this past week due to my period and only lost 0.4 pounds. Boo! I am hoping that this week will get back to normal now that the period is over. It is crazy that the closer and closer you get to your goal weight, the harder and harder it is to lose weight. Even though it is getting harder, doesn't mean I am going to give up.


Now to my meal plans for next week. I will grocery shop on either Friday or Saturday morning after working out and then prep my food on Saturday morning. I have adjusted my macros a little bit, I am trying to shock my body. I think every couple weeks you need to change it up (in the kitchen and the gym) so your body doesn't get use to what you are doing.


Also... If you don't like my meal plan, keep it to yourself. If you don't agree with some of my food choices, keep it to yourself. If you lose weight better when you stay away from lets say Quest Bars, keep it to yourself. This is MY meal plan and what works best for ME. I share this to help keep me accountable, to have a archive I can go back and look at, and for anyone who needs some guidance on what to eat. I am not a nutritionist but I do know what has helped me lose my weight... so any negative comments, keep them to yourself!


Meal Plan


Breakfast:
Pizza
2 Eggs & 2 Egg whites scrambled
1 oz. Pizza Sauce
1 Flat Round (Whole Wheat)
14g shredded cheese
 (Carbs 22/Fat 17/Protein 28)


Snack:
Pretty Fit Whey Protein – before gym
Multivitamin
13 grams Alpha Amino XTREME
Sugar Free Apple Oatmeal – 1 packet
126g Banana
1 Caramel Rice Cakes
 (Carbs 55/Fat 3/Protein 30)


Lunch:
Hot Chicken and Cheese Sandwich
2 Slices Whole Wheat Bread
2 oz. Deli Chicken Breast
1 Slice Mozzarella Cheese
(Carbs 23/Fat 6/Protein 22)


Snack:
S’More Quest Bar – Heated 30 seconds
Pretty Fit Whey Protein
(Carbs 24/Fat 9/Protein 44)


Dinner:
5oz. Chicken Breast
30g Broccoli
1 tbsp. Grated Parmesan
125g Basmati Rice
(Carbs 39/Fat 5/Protein 36)




signature

No comments:

Post a Comment