Friday, February 26, 2016

Fit Fun Friday!!!


Happy Fit Fun Friday everyone!!!

Today was my last workout on the Kelsey Byers 4 Days of Fitness Challenge. Tomorrow I will be taking measurements and progress photos to submit to Kelsey. I did an comparison photo of my shoulder and bicep and WOW! I am so proud of myself. I am starting to lean out and it is amazing.



So where do I go from here?

Monday I am starting LiveFit by Jamie Eason. It is a 12 week program that will get me to a month before Dax's 1st birthday (my goal to wear a bikini in public). I have done the program once before and had some amazing results so I am excited to see my results this time around.


This weekend will be spent working more on the house. We are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel... finally! We have some touch ups in almost every room and then we still need to work on our master bedroom and bathroom. Here is a sneak peak to our bathroom... it will be black white and gold! Totally girly and glamorous! My husband is such a great sport!


Also this weekend I am hosting my nieces 11th birthday party slumber party!!! I am so excited.. 1. to have some cake and 2. to spoil her rotten! I love my nieces!!! I will be posting a blog next week about her Mermaid party!!!

I hope you guys have a fantastic Friday!!! Much love!!!




signature

No comments:

Post a Comment