Tuesday, February 16, 2016

The Mom Belly

My name is Jordan and I have a mom belly!

Actually, I had it before I even had kids. Haha!

Now that I have had kids, I call it my kangaroo pouch. Even when I was at my lowest weight of 160 (remind you I am 5'10, so 160 is thin for me) I still had the pouch. It was basically just a bag of skin hanging down south. I could have fit into smaller jeans but the pouch stopped me. I could have gotten my wedding gown a bit smaller but the pouch stopped me. I have always hated my pouch.

Don't get me wrong. I am proud of my body for carrying 2 babies full term and 1 baby 3 months, but just because I am proud of my body for achieving those things, doesn't mean I have to be proud of my pouch. To those of you who are, I am very happy for you... but for me, I want it gone.

I have spoken about having a mommy makeover one day and about getting my pouch cut off... and you better believe I am going to do it. Am I doing it because of what other people think of me? Am I doing it because my husband doesn't love my body? HELL NO to both. I honest can careless what other people think of me and my husband loves me no matter what my size is.

I am doing it because I freaking want to! I want it gone! I have worked this hard to lose the weight a third time now and I am ready to get that extra skin pouch off my body.

Here is what it looks like now. I am currently at 202 pounds and in size 12/14 jeans. I plan on visiting the doctor and having a consultation sometime this summer when I get closer to my goal of 160 again. I cant wait to keep you guys posted on everything... Eek, this girl is ready to get this extra weight off so I can get this extra loose skin off and tightened up!!!




signature

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! You've been working super hard. Incidentally, I was just reading Runs For Cookies' post-weight loss tummy tuck story this morning. I'm fascinated, and I really hope to be able to do it myself, one day. :-)
    If you're curious, here's her link: http://www.runsforcookies.com/p/plastic-surgery.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the kangaroo pouch too (and that's what I call it!!!). It makes my size larger and I hate that. I LOVE my kids...but like you I want it gone! I also will do a breast reduction...I'm tired of the feelings I have associated with it all! You can do it! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete