Friday, February 19, 2016

6 Months Anniversary!!!


WOW!!! The last 6 months have flown by. I am so proud of myself for getting back on track and starting over when I did. I always said that when Dax turns one I would be rocking a bikini at his birthday party... now that is possible because I started when I did!!!


I had my fair share of ups and downs the past 6 months. I had days I wanted to quit and days I felt like a total rock star. Moments of weakness and moments of strength. People rooting for me and people rooting against me. This journey, like the other journeys I have taken, has been such a roller coaster and I wouldn't have it any other way.


The down times is when you find out just how tough you are. If you are going to continue to fight for your goals and dreams or if you are going to give up!


The up times help shape you into the person you are going to be when you reach your goals. Are you humble, do you help others, are you inspiring those around you?


I wanted to say thank you to each of you who read my blog, who follow my fitness page, who like my pictures on IG. You all keep me going. Thank you for allowing me to share my journey, all 6 years of it... and these last 6 months that I re-started. Thank you!


Thank you!!! I love you all... truly!!!


signature

No comments:

Post a Comment