Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Challenge!

I am very open about my weight, it’s just a number and if my number is going to change how you feel about me then I really don’t care to have you in my life anyways! That being said… I have officially lost 80 lbs! I started this journey at 265 and yesterday I weighed in with Lo at 185!!! After we weighed, Lo told me that next weigh in (Wednesday, February 2, 2011) she would love for me to lose 5lbs. The challenge has been set, but if you really know me then you know I am a one upper when it comes to setting goals for myself so I see her 5 pounds and raise her 1 pound!!!

Challenge: Lose 6 pounds in 14 days

I am a nerd and sat down last night and figured out all my workouts and meals and how many calories I would have to burn in order to make this happen!!!!

Workouts:
Thursday 1/20 – Train with Lo
Friday 1/21 – Elliptical 1 hour; Cardio Dance Party 1 hour
Saturday 1/22 – Burn for Bikini’s 2 hour class
Sunday 1/23 – Cycle 1 hour; Running Program 30 minutes
Monday 1/24 – Train with Lo
Tuesday 1/25 – Cardio Dance Party 45 minutes; Ab class 15 minutes
-          Caleb spends the night with Val
Wednesday 1/26 – AM: Running program 30 minutes & Elliptical 30 minutes. PM: Train with Lo
Thursday 1/27 – Train with Lo
-          Caleb spends the night with Val
Friday 1/28 – AM: Running program 30 minutes. PM: Elliptical 1 hour; Cardio Dance Party 1 hour
Saturday 1/29 – AM: Elliptical 1 hour. PM: Running Program 1 hour
Sunday 1/30 - Cycle 1 hour; Running Program 30 minutes
Monday 1/31 – Train with Lo
Tuesday 2/1 - Cardio Dance Party 45 minutes; Ab class 15 minutes
-          Caleb spends the night with Val
****Wednesday 2/2 - AM: Running program 30 minutes & Elliptical 30 minutes. PM: WEIGH IN!!!

1 pound = 3500 calories * 6 pounds I want to lose = 21,000 calories to burn. 21,000 / 14 days to burn those calories = 1500 calories needs to be negative in my backwards bank account every day!

I am going to stick to a meal plan on 1500 - 1700 calories a day (depending on my workout that day) and then with my Basal Metabolic Rate being around 1500 – 1700 a day, I should reach this goal of losing 6 pounds in 14 days! Basically my BMR and my meals are cancelling each other out and I am going to have to burn 1500 calories a day at the gym… I so got this!

Thanks for reading my ramblings!

No comments:

Post a Comment